Some items require scheduled delivery due to their size and weight. These items include major appliances, TVs 51" class or larger, and furniture. Confirm in advance that an adult, age 18 or over (19 or over in AL or NE, 21 in Puerto Rico), with a valid government issued photo ID is available during the duration of the appointment.
- You’ll get a shipping time frame next to the item at checkout. We’ll contact you by 9 p.m. the night before with an appointment window for when your order will be delivered on your scheduled date.. Once we contact you with the narrower window, your appointment is locked and we’re unable to change the estimated arrival time.
- Includes delivering your product to the room of your choice. Appliances will be unboxed and the packaging will be disposed of. TVs will not be removed from the shipping box. Please see our White Glove Delivery for delivery upgrades.
- If you need to reschedule for a different day, you can call, email, or message us!
If you need to cancel your delivery time, you can easily do it calling or emailing us.
Sorry, but we cannot deliver to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Avoid the hassle of rescheduling your appointment by making sure you and your location are ready for it.
- Measure twice. Make sure your new appliance will fit in its space and all along the delivery path we will be using to get it there. Pay particular attention to doorways, hallways, corners and tight spaces.
- Clear a path for our team from the street to the location in your home. This includes removing snow and ice, opening gates, and moving furniture and fragile items.
- Ensure that adequate parking space is available, particularly if you live in an area with limited or restricted parking.
- Get property management approval in advance. If you are part of a homeowners’ association or live in a rental property, check to see if any policies or restrictions apply to your appointment. If a COI is required there may be additional charges.
- Secure your pets during the time of your appointment.
- If replacing an existing appliance, remove any items from it (food, dishes, laundry, etc.) prior to the team’s arrival.