LG OLED77C2PUA 77" Class C2 Series OLED evo 4K UHD Smart webOS TV
LG's most popular OLED gets even better
LG's award-winning C1 series of OLED TVs was a huge hit with our customers throughout 2021, striking a perfect balance between premium performance and value. This year's C2 Series offers an even better picture thanks to its upgraded OLED evo panel, found on last year's higher-end models. The new panel delivers better overall brightness, as well as boosting red, green, and blue subpixels for richer, more accurate colors.
The LG OLED77C2PUA also boasts a collection of smart features like built-in voice control and a breezy interface that makes watching TV feel easy. And it's the perfect TV for gamers looking for next-gen support, with a collection of advanced gaming features like 4K/120Hz and lightning-fast response times.
Because each pixel onscreen is self-illuminated and precisely controlled, OLEDs tend to outperform LED TVs in most areas except brightness. LG's OLED evo panel addresses this concern by using a special emissive material that produces more light per pixel than ever before. This makes the OLED77C2PUA a much better pick for bright, sunlit rooms than previous generations of OLED TVs.
AI processing for a natural picture
This TV's already-stunning picture is analyzed and improved by LG's powerful Alpha 9 Gen 5 AI processor. It automatically detects key parts of an image, like human faces, and uses deep-learning algorithms to give them a boost in brightness and detail. The processor adjusts foreground objects in relationship to the background for well-blended images with realistic depth. This 77" TV also upscales your non-4K sources too, so you can enjoy the great picture LG is known for, no matter what you're watching.
4K enhanced by Dolby Vision
Enjoy 4K picture quality with a range of movies and TV shows now available on streaming services like Netflix®, Disney+, and Amazon Prime Video. LG's Cinema HDR further improves the TV's contrast and color, bringing out additional detail and depth when viewing HDR-encoded programs. This TV supports one of the most sophisticated HDR formats currently available: Dolby Vision.
Dolby Vision optimizes your picture on a scene-by-scene basis for maximum impact. With Dolby Vision IQ, your settings are adjusted automatically based on the genre of content you're watching and even the amount of ambient light in the room.
The near-infinite contrast and incredible detail of an OLED is already a huge boon for gamers, but the OLED77C2PUA goes even further. Input lag down to an imperceptible 1 millisecond and ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) ensure your games stay responsive at all times. Support for VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) with both FreeSync Premium and G-Sync keeps your picture smooth by preventing disruptive screen tearing.
With Game Optimizer, you can quickly adjust your settings with modes designed to help you get the most out of popular genres like first-person shooters, real-time strategy, and roleplaying games. This TV's HGiG-approved HDR performance can also be auto-tailored for games, improving detail and shading so you don't miss key visual cues while you're playing. If that wasn't enough, LG includes support for cloud gaming with Google Stadia and Nvidia Geoforce built right into the TV (requires separate subscription and game controllers).
Smart features and intuitive control
The included Magic Remote has a mic built right in. This means you can control the TV and search streaming services with your voice. Just press a button and start talking. And with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built in, you can easily integrate the TV into an existing smart home system. ThinQ AI lets your TV act as a hub for other smart devices in your home.
The Magic Remote's motion controls let you point and click like with a computer mouse. There's even a click wheel to let you quickly scroll through menus.
Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you easily stream content from an iPhone® or other iOS® device directly to the TV.
- 76.7" screen (measured diagonally)
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- self-illuminating OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display panel produces near-infinite picture contrast
- pixel-level dimming enables each of the panel's 8.3 million pixels to brighten, dim, or power off completely, for exceptional detail and absolute black
- "evo" panel technology boosts red, green, and blue subpixels for richer, more accurate colors
- Brightness Booster makes this TV one of the brightest OLED models on the market
- Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, and HLG) for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- Dolby Vision IQ optimizes your picture based on genre and the amount of ambient light in your room
- Alpha 9 Gen 5 AI Processor 4K improves noise reduction, sharpness, contrast, and color
- AI Upscaling upconverts standard-def and high-def video to near-4K quality
- AI Picture Pro automatically adjusts your settings based on the type of content you're watching and its source
- Filmmaker Mode™ automatically adjusts picture settings to preserve the director's intent
- 120Hz refresh rate for smooth, clear motion
- Game Optimizer lets you quickly access all of your gaming settings
- 4K @ 120Hz on all HDMI inputs
- supports VRR (Variable Refresh Rate); AMD FreeSync Premium™ and Nvidia G-SYNC® compatible
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) for smooth, lag-free game play
- HGiG (HDR Gaming Interest Group) mode calibrates tone-mapping for accurate detail and shading
- supports cloud gaming with Google Stadia and Nvidia Geoforce Now (subscriptions required)
Video source compatibility:
- stream 4K video sources like Netflix®, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+ (requires internet speed of at least 20Mbps)
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
Smart TV features:
- LG ThinQ® AI makes your TV the hub for all your smart devices
- built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa intelligent voice assistants
- compatible with Apple® HomeKit and AirPlay 2 to allow wireless streaming from your iPhone, iPad®, or Mac®
- Sports Alert lets you set favorite teams and players to receive automated updates
- built-in Wi-Fi (802.11ac) provides fast, reliable wireless streaming
- Room to Room Share lets you stream cable or satellite content to another compatible TV via Wi-Fi (sold separately)
- 4 HDMI 2.1 inputs
- all inputs are HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to copy-protected 4K video sources
- to view 4K and HDR content from connected sources, use a high-bandwidth cable
- HDMI 2 supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- supports 4K/120 Hz
- RS-232C input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- Ethernet port for the fastest, most secure internet connection
- 3 USB 2.0 inputs for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- IR (infrared) blaster port
- built-in down-firing 2.2-channel speaker system (40 watts total power)
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless audio streaming to a compatible speaker or set of headphones
- LG Sound Sync lets you wirelessly pair compatible LG sound bars to your TV
- AI Sound Pro virtually simulates surround sound for a more cinematic TV experience
- WiSA ready and compatible with WiSA-enabled USB transmitters and WiSA certified speakers for creating a wireless audio system (up to 2.1 channels)
General info and included accessories:
- motion-sensing Magic Remote with built-in microphone for voice control
- Always Ready feature turns the TV into a digital canvas for artwork with the press of a button
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 300mm x 200mm
- dimensions: 67-3/8"W x 40-3/4"H x 10-1/2"D with stand; 67-3/8"W x 38-3/4"H x 2"D without stand
- stand footprint: 20-1/2"W x 10-1/2"D
- weight: 53.7 lbs. with stand; 45.8 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor — in-home service
- MFR # OLED77C2PUA
What's in the box:
- 77" OLED TV
- Pedestal base
- Pedestal neck
- Magic Remote (MR22GA)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- IR blaster
- Four M5x20mm screws
- Four M4x16mm machine screws (attached lock and flat washers)
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- Using Magic Remote Control Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Product Registration Card