SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR5 FIVE In-Wall Speaker (ASM84651)
The Speakercraft Profile AIM LCR5 five aim-able in-wall speaker has two 5.25” kevlar drivers and a 1” aluminum/magnesium tweeter. Just like the AIM in-ceiling models, the Profile AIM LCR5 Five in-wall speaker provides a completely pivoting baffle that focuses the sound stage directly toward the listener.
The versatile AIM LCR5 five is a slender design that can be mounted either vertically or horizontally. The driver array can be pivoted vertically or horizontally by 17 degrees. The tweeter can be directed a further 30 degrees irrespective of angle, all drive units remain discreetly recessed behind a flush-mounted grille.
As a front channel speaker, the Profile AIM LCR5 Five will create a precise stereo image. As a surround speaker in a home theater system, it can be directed away from the listener creating a more enveloping and diffused sound stage.
- 2 Way, In-Wall LCR (Left, Center, Right) Speaker with Dual 5 1/4” Woofers and 1” Tweeter mounted on a Pivoting Speaker Baffle
- Flangeless Appearance with Magnetically Attached Full Coverage Steel Grille
- Pivoting Speaker Baffle
- Two – 5 1/4” Kevlar Woofers with Phase Plugs
- Independently Pivoting 1” Aluminum/Magnesium Dome Tweeter
- Bass & Treble EQ Switches
- Timbre-Matched to All FIVE Series Speakers
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Adjustable Impedance: 8/6 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 48Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 9 1/4” x 17 7/16” x 4” 235mm x 443mm x 102mm
- Wall Cut-Out: (H x W) 7 1/2” x 14 1/4” (190mm x 362mm)